Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Culture of Gratitude. Day 9.

Today is November 9th.
Today marks 16 days until Thanksgiving.

Today I am thankful for this guy right here:

...because he's kind and generous...and funny...and wicked, wicked smart...and a bit of a fish geek...




...because he'll claim to be the least romantic person in the world, but is light years from it when you pay attention to the little things...



...because he indulges me when I tell him he has to dress up in costume...
(Which is actually fairly often. Can you hear me smirking? I'm smirking. Maniacally)

...because he makes a mean breakfast sandwich...


...because he's so often my rock, my point of sanity and my sounding board these days...
...and because two people couldn't possibly be more opposite, and yet rub along so well...



...and because, frankly, it's getting harder and harder to imagine what my life is going to be like when he leaves...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...