Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Olver + S - Little Things to Sew

It came! It came! It came!
A few weeks ago I broke down and ordered a copy of Oliver+S's "Little Things to Sew".
I've been drooling over the patterns for what seems like forever now...and I snagged a gently used copy on Amazon for almost half the cover price.


After dinner, the kids and I spent nearly an hour ooohing and ahhing over the pictures and then  going through my fabric stash to choose their favorites for capes and vests and bucket hats and bookbags. They're determined to have one of everything in the book. Very nearly as determined as I am to sew my way through it.
I can't wait to get started.


1 comment:

  1. What an awesome deal...I need to find a gently used one! Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...