Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lasagna, Cannoli, Peroni, OhMy!

This past Friday marked our annual pilgrimage to my favorite summer festival: Holy Rosary's Italian Street Festival!!!


This year we ate: lasagna, spaghetti & meat balls, bread sticks, salad, a meatball sub, more bread sticks, chocolate cake, cannoli and many, many, many Peroni.

We danced. A Lot. In fact I don't think Sophie held still once all night. She DID manage to pour half a bottle of water all over both my mom and my dad in two separate flooding incidents, but due to the 90+ degree heat, everyone dried pretty quickly...

All the usual suspects were there, sans Sr.Rita who was off recovering from hip surgery, so my menu was sadly lacking in Kojacks. Other than that? A perfect night...

And this year...because our evening out landed on Mr. Man's actual sixth birthday...we even rode the teacups. So I'm practically mom of the year. Because I really hate those things.





 





 



 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...