Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blue Ridge Mountain Blues

ohhh...Avett Brothers... *le sigh*



speaking of the blues...I have to move.
I am simultaneously under- and overwhelmed at the prospect.
So, I made a list, ready?

Pros:
Starting Fresh
Clean closets...for at least a day...
An excuse to buy more storage bins
(for which I have an odd affinity for)
No more ulcers over random mystery mouse poop!
(i hope. oh god do i hope)
Cons:
Packing
Weeding out the "keeps" versus the "throw-aways"
Having to uproot the kiddos
Packing
Traumatizing the Munchkins
Unpacking.
Throwing things away
(this is tantamount to abandonment for a packrat.)
(No, I do NOT belong on Hoarders. Shut. Up.)
Did I mention packing?
*sigh*
Packing.
I am not enthused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...