Friday, August 19, 2011

And today...I miss my sister...

This is my sister.


So's This...
And this...


And this...


Today is Jane's  birthday!
Everyone say Happy Birthday, Jane!!!
It's times like birthdays and holidays that I wish we didn't live so far away...
She's got one of those laughs that's just contagious.
You know the kind that I mean, right? You can probably  hear it a mile away and it instantly gets you to grinning. She's independent and adventurous, so much more than I am, and I've always admired that in her. She was never afraid to set out as a little thing, red rucksack full of a paper bag lunch and paper and crayons for map making, into the woods for an entire afternoon. She was equally up for it, as an adult, hopping from country to country before finally settling in a completely gorgeous corner of Vermont (Stowe - see the mountains below?).
She was always the neat to my messy; the organized to my chaotic. It never worked so well when we were sharing rooms, or spilling cans of paint onto orange carpet, but I wouldn't have it any other way...


Love You, Janers...
Happy Birthday!


Hmmm...How did THIS ONE get in here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...