Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Things we Forgot...

It's odd, being kid free for a few consecutive days this week while The Munchkins spend the second half of their Spring Break at their dad's.

And by odd, I mean glorious.

I ate dinner on the porch last night and polished off the remains of the roasted garlic hummus, four slices of pita, a quarter container of tabouleh, a handful of feta cheese chunks and stuffed olives and the bottom half of a bottle of Pinot. I stayed out reading and listening to the radio until I had to turn the patio lights on...until my toes got cold and I had to put a sweatshirt on.
Still, it's an odd sort of empty ache that starts in the pit of your stomach when, even amid such glory, you wonder what the kidlets are getting up to.





Apparently, this is what they were getting up to.

Hahahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...