Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I am Stubborn

Here's your fun fact for the day, kids:
 
One can, through sheer dint of will, fit five new patio chairs into a small-ish Chevy Cavalier.
During said expression of sheer dint of will, one can expect to be approached by three very terrifying-looking, but well-meaning, gentlemen (and I use the term rather loosely here) offering to help...or at least stare for a bit, while one tries to squash the damn things in there like some retarded Tetris puzzle.


It's these. But bigger. Much. Much. Bigger.

I wish I'd thought to take a picture of them all crammed into the car before I pried them loose (again, in front of an intrigued audience which included my apartment's handyman and resident gardener-ish guy). But frankly I think the heat and the profuse sweating had gone to my head at that point and a picture ranked about 100th on the list that topped with Get-Chairs-on-Porch and was closely seconded by Take-Shower.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...