Monday, May 14, 2012

Amy Butler Apron for Mothers Day



For mi madre, on Mothers Day, I whipped up an Amy Butler half apron pattern.
Look at all that yummy Heather Ross fabric. It makes me happy just looking at it.
 



I opted for the half apron so that, if I get myself motivated enough, I have enough fabric leftover to make myself and/or the Munchkinettes matching aprons. Add it to the "pile" yes?


  


I even managed to not mangle the front pleats too badly! Yay me!





Check out those freshly-pressed corners.
It really is amazing how much more professional everything looks after a good ironing all over...


Ta Da!
Proof I actually can get a project finished now and again - especially with a deadline in sight!



Happy Mother's Day, Nani!
~xo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...