Friday, October 1, 2010

Go all out or Go Home.

Okay. TELL me this shit isn't funny.
We're hosting some corporate big wigs Monday and Tuesday for a couple days of intensive online sales training from Yahoo.com



They told us in their best kindergarten teacher voices to decorate the pods in purple...
Everyone else is stylish and tasteful. Refined ribbons and streamers, balloons and Yahoo in script everywhere. Our pod looks like Barney threw up. It's awesome.



One of my coworkers said it best:
Go all in or Go home.
We're getting dirty looks from everyone on the sales floor that isn't about to pee themselves from laughing. I'd call that a success.
I LOVE the people I work with. LOVE.



did I mention I love my team? I do. a lot.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...