Friday, October 15, 2010

Duct Tape Dress Form

I'm biting the bullet.
I have gone as far as I can go in my little dining room sweatshop withOUT a dress form.
However, I just can't bite the $160 dress form bullet.
Mostly because I don't HAVE $160.

So I'm making one.
Out of duct tape.
I found the best written tutorial here:
duct tape dress form

So...yeah...
saran wrap [check!]
two rolls of duct tape [check!]
small roll of colored tape [check!]
stuffing & carboard for interior [check!]

You've all been warned.
If you get a call from me and I dissolve into a fit of giggles it's because I've gotten myself stuck.
If I'm physically able, I'll take pictures.
I have a feeling it's going to be worth having photographic evidence of...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...