Monday, June 16, 2008

Attack of Conscience

Attack of Conscience
Current mood: full
Category: Food and Restaurants
Monday, June 16, 2008


Was running errands over lunch today and sped-walked past a couple toting lime green take-away cups from King David Dogs. Feeling equal parts jealous and hungry I immediately headed in that direction. Once that bell over the door rang and the smell of grilled dogs rolled my way I had an immediate attack of restaurant guilt. It had been too long since I'd been here!
And, to make matters worse - the usual staffers both looked up, smiled in recognition and say "Well Hiiiii..." which, of course, was an implied "Where the hell have you been lately?"

I ordered a BarBQue dog combo meal
(despite originally entertaining thoughts of only getting a side of tots and a drink to go).

Oh, King David's...HOW could I have forsaken thee?


Currently listening:
Juno
By Original Soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...