Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Piano Guys

Wow.

Seriously.

These are all I've been listening to all afternoon.

The Piano Guys.

There's just something about the strings that I've always loved.
I'm guessing it's all wrapped up in memories of my dad playing Vivaldi's Four Seasons all through my childhood. Did you know, when I went off to college I lugged with me my radio/tapedeck/alarmclock and a tape (yes. a tape. yeesh) of Vivaldi's Four Seasons and used to fall asleep to it between settings 1 & 2 so it wouldn't bother the roomie? Truth. Wrap a little classical piano training into my background and I think you can see why I'm smitten with EVERY. SINGLE. VIDEO so far.









Go. Quick. Listen. Thank me later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...