Friday, November 5, 2010

Typography


I forget sometimes, that less can be more.
I'd like to think that my decorating style is sparsely cool, but that's all in my head...stored up for the day The Munchkins leave the nest. For now my decorating style is more 'Thoughtful Clutter" Accentuated by "Day Old Laundry Pile" and "Toys with Sharp Corners Waiting to be Stepped on"

Maybe after the move, I can work on this.
Or at least introduce a few spare & lovely pieces like these typography prints:
Or the neato little framed & accented silhouettes below.



Also, I'm kind of nuts for these giant bus route prints I found here on etsy.com



You can even personalize your own with locations and routes specific to you & your shady past.
Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...