Wednesday, June 9, 2010

To diet or Not to diet...that is the question

This is NOT about body image.
I've finally reached the point in my life where I'm confident in myself.
I eat what and when I want because I enjoy food. no. I LOVE food.
(except for marshmallows, but that's a texture thing and you all know this)
I like how I look. I'm comfortable with me.
No, this diet or no diet qualm is strictly from a practical point of view. See:

Pro:
I really need to lose a few pounds so that I can fit my ass back into my size four pants. I'm cheap and pants are not. Also, it is swimsuit season.

Con:
My boobs have not filled out a bra so well since I was preggers with #2. If I diet, that will surely be the first thing to go, as opposed to that layer of pie-and-peanut-butter-ice cream-after-8pm that I'm keeping securely on my hips & tummy.

What's a girl to do?

1 comment:

  1. Don't diet, with the exception of perhaps cutting out some bread? You can come up with a yoga routine that puts more emphasis on the areas you want to slenderize. Ease back on the areas that you're satisfied with.

    Breathe. Twist. Breathe. Hold. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...