Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

It's that time of year again.
Time to dust off the address book, buy the cheesy Christmas stamps and reconnect with the loved ones you've lost track of. It's time for Christmas Cards...



Honestly, I love letting my mantel clutter up with cards from across the country. I've got family and friends far and wide and delight in getting random updates. What I'm horrible at? Getting my cards out on time...



This
year, I'm determined to get these suckers out on time.
I've typed up the letter. I've bought card stock and stamping implements.
I just need the perfect picture.
Bribery was three very giant candy canes.
Result was three very VERY sticky munchkins.








(Baz as a blur, above, is terribly appropriate)


(Stinky Feeeet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...