Friday, April 8, 2011

The Plates they are a-Spinnin'

It's Friday and I have so much crafting goodness to wrap up this weekend that I can hardly stand it.


I've been hard at work, kitties. Hard. At. Work.


And some of this goodness I'll be able to show you Monday, but a lot of it I'll have to dole out, bit-by-bit, as baby showers & such arrive on the horizon.

Boy, I'll tell ya'...some days I feel as if I've got just a million plates spinning all at once.
And I'm starting to loose faith in my ability to keep them all at cruising speed.


My crafting plates are going full-speed-ahead the past week.
All 15 of 'em. Yep. 15 projects...er...plates in mid-air right now.


The sleep plates came crashing down in a clatter of shattered china and burnt melamine Monday and I haven't quite gotten them back up just yet.

The people plates are wobbling, due to my own insecurities, but I've managed to keep them up and moving through sheer dint of will.

I gave the gifting plate a good hard whirl...only to see that one come crashing down last night because I expected too much of it. I got overzealous on the spinning, I think, and forgot to take into account other people's plates in my orbit.

 
The Munchkin plates will be whirling dhirvishes this weekend...which means I probably won't get the sleep plates back into rotation any time soon, but I hold out hope for them nonetheless.

Have I confused you yet? Good. Welcome to My World.

T.G.I.F. gang.  T.G.I.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...