Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter

Easter
And I'm finally getting my photos up...
Between brunch at Beccah's on Saturday and Latin High Mass + Brunch with the family on Sunday, not to mention a visit from the Easter Bunny bright & early Sunday morning, The Munchkins have enough candy last them through the milennium at least...








You can practically feel the attitude coming off of them in waves, can't you?
It was a whirlwind weekend, but The Munchkins held up surprisingly well throughout. They've never minded dressing to the nines... [see also: Mom! Can we put on our wedding clothes and have a show?] So there was  no cajoling Mr. Man into his three-piece suit or the girls into their twirly dresses...in fact I very nearly had to bribe them to take them off at bedtime Sunday night with promises they'd get to wear them again soon... Truthbetold, I didn't want to take MY dress off either. I ended up not wearing any of the various outfits I made, which is typical. I think I like creating for the kids much more than for myself. But, if I'm ever going to fit BACK into that lovely little LBD I'd better lay off the Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs... the Mini Marathon is less than two weeks away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...